Why, hello Monday. I'm surprised to see you here so soon! I swear, most of the time, I have no idea where the days go! I wonder why that is...

Since Kelly tagged us both, I'll start today with my usual make-up bag contents. You can see the usuals in my post a little while back. Like Kath, there's nothing particularly amazing (CoverGirl lipstick, Maybe Baby lotion, and Maybelline mascara which is now replaced with CG). I have most of the Benefit products she does. But one of my favourites is their dandelion perk-me-up pink powder. It's lightly scented and so cute in its square package!




{ clockwise from top left }
Love (Closeup), Umbrella, Pink Peonies Letterpress Stationary, Good Morning Sunshine, The Pinkness of Petals, handmade journals

I thought I'd use my favourite product as inspiration today. Blush pinks! More grown up than those baby pinks, I love the subtle glow of this hue.

We'll start things off with Ashley G's Love (Closeup) print. What's not to love about love? Then, there's rosie music's peachy-pink version of Umbrella. I love her style and the watercolour washes. And I couldn't resist this lovely Pink Peonies Letterpress Stationary by Satsuma Press. These would be great for Mother's Day...or any day, really! Next is bread + butter's Good Morning Sunshine print. Hand cut and made to order, I'd hang this where I have my breakfast. And I'd love to have a vase of these flowers in The Pinkness of Petals by fireyeyed at my breakfast table! I think I'll have to put this penny pinching on hold so I can buy something from Jen! Lastly, there are the handmade journals from la.mi. Seeing all of the colours together makes me think you need to have them all. But I chose the only pink one left for the post!

Did you all remember to check out the start of Irene's world tour? You really should. I suppose if you follow the link and read the post, you might figure out why we'd want you to...

Happy Monday, friends!

7 comments:

  1. Kathryn said...

    I love these colors! Warm and girly and perfect!  

  2. Secrets & Tea said...

    That blush is adorable. I also love the little mirror.  

  3. casey said...

    what a perfectly fun, girlish post!! :) I must agree with one of the other commenters: that little mirror is too adorable...  

  4. hrsj said...

    bread & butter is a fine choice.

    your lovely pinks are giving me inspiring ideas this evening, that you for that!

    here's to a happy tuesday tomorrow!  

  5. ::{J}:: said...

    i love pinks!  

  6. hrsj said...

    that was supposed to say "thank" you for that.  

  7. Julie said...

    Kathryn: For a second, I thought you were the other Kathryn! I'm glad you enjoy the colour, too!

    Secrets & Tea: The mirror was my mom's. I love it!

    Casey: Thank you, Casey :) It's nice to be girlie every now and then! I've been playing with that mirror since I was little! It too is girlie and cute.

    Heather: I love their shop! And I'm glad I could send a little inspiration your way! Not that you're ever short of it :)

    ::{J}::: Oh, me too! I could never do without it, now.